Volunteers are needed in all areas of Kentucky!
Become a KHBC community liaison!
A KHBC Liaison is a volunteer who will act as a link from her/his community to the main body of the organization.
Some responsibilities of a KHBC Liaison include:
- Identifying and networking with KHBC supporters in her community
- Contacting state legislative representatives and encourage others to do so
- Promoting KHBC by speaking to local groups or identify speaking opportunities for KHBC Steering Committee members
- Hosting events such as a house party or film screening
- Conducting fundraisers
Please contact us to become a Community Liaison.
To contact a liaison in your community see our current KHBC regional liaison contacts.
Throw a house party fundraiser for KHBC!
Only with grassroots consumer-driven support will we reach our goal to legalize and license
Certified Professional Midwives in Kentucky. Throwing a house party for Kentucky Home Birth
Coalition can be a great way to not only raise much needed funds for our work, but to help build
community and introduce KHBC to new folks. Click here for a step by step guide to hosting a successful house party fundraiser.
There are many ways you can get involved:
- Make a monetary contribution
- Sign up for our email updates to receive updates and action alerts
- Make an in-kind donation (such as printing services, graphic design, web design, etc)
- Contact your state senator and representative
- Host a house party, letter writing party, or film screening
- Conduct fundraisers
- Speak at local events to promote KHBC or identify speaking opportunities for Steering Committee members
- Volunteer your talents
- Share your birth story on our blog!
- Participate in our Postcard Project after the birth of your new baby!
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact us!