How do I get a Birth Certificate or Social Security card for my baby?

This is one of our most common questions, so we’ve dedicated an entire post to it. Please follow this link to view the post:

It’s a simple process, but a few key points to keep in mind are:

1.)  Call your Vital Statistics Registrar ahead of time to see if an appointment is required.

2.)  Ask what you will need to bring with you.

*3.) File soon after your baby is born, don’t wait!

*You do not need to rush out after the birth during the COVID-19 pandemic. You have one year to file your baby’s information.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *